We only accept Bitcoin
|Chips||198 x SMiT1700 28nm ASIC|
|Hash Rate||11.5TH/s, Variation of ±5% is expected|
|Power Consumption||0.17-0.18kw/TH, with P3 PSU, Expected discrepancy of +10%|
|Power Supply||P3, 2100W, 93% efficiency|
|Cooling||2 fans, front and rear|
|Operating Temperature||P3, 2100W, 93% efficiency|
|Network Connection||Ethernet RJ45|
|Dimension||335mm x 125mm x 155mm|
|Kit Gross Weight||8kg (1pc Miner + 1pc PSU)|
Product’s after-sale service is as follows. Once the purchase is completed, it means the recognition of the policies.
1. No refund and return after the payment.
2. We only warranty the items are orginal. If the product has issue, please contact WhatsMiner company, we will not responsible for the product issue!
3. Affected by the modes of payment/ USD exchange rate, the price of the product may be adjusted at any time, please contact customer service before buying.
4, If not paid the money, the price will change at any time!
5, Dont bargaining about the price, we have no time to waste!
6, Price include preorder price and instock price.
7, Buyers should deal with customs clearance!
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty: a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first; b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges; c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips; d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons. Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com