We only accept Bitcoin
The DragonMint 16T miner is the world’s most efficient Bitcoin miner, running faster and cooler than any competing miners. It’s the culmination of over 12 months research and development which has resulted in major advancements in mining technology including a brand new generation of ASIC mining chips. The DM8575 ASIC runs at a staggering 85GH per chip with power efficiency of around 0.075J/GH.
The DragonMint miner is the first step in a long strategy, which started in December 2016, to bring much needed competition and innovation to the Bitcoin mining arena. Over 100 world class experts and leaders in their respective fields have been contributing to and working on the project, including chip designers, electronics hardware specialists, and software designers. The project is motivated by, and driven to help facilitate greater decentralisation in Bitcoin mining at all levels, and make sha256 great again.
- Type: SHA256
- Hash power: 16TH
- Network: Ethernet port
- Miner power consumption: 1205W ±6%
- Chip efficiency: 0.075J/GH ±6%
- Fans: dual fan variable 6000rpm (100W)
|Dimensions||340 x 125 x 155 mm|
POWER SUPPLY UNIT (1600W for 220-240v)
|Rating||1600W @ 220-240V|
Product’s after-sale service is as follows. Once the purchase is completed, it means the recognition of the policies.
1. No refund and return after the payment.
2. We only warranty the items are orginal. If the product has issue, please contact WhatsMiner company, we will not responsible for the product issue!
3. Affected by the modes of payment/ USD exchange rate, the price of the product may be adjusted at any time, please contact customer service before buying.
4, If not paid the money, the price will change at any time!
5, Dont bargaining about the price, we have no time to waste!
6, Price include preorder price and instock price.
7, Buyers should deal with customs clearance!
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty: a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first; b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges; c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips; d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain’s instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons. Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com