We only accept Bitcoin
Antminer L3+World’s Most Powerful Litecoin Miner
The BM1485 ASIC chip
Finally an ASIC chip to mine Scrypt coins
The BM1485 chip, the first Litecoin Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) chip in more than two years, is designed by the same team that designs the world’s most power-efficient ASIC chips for Bitcoin mining.
Each Antminer L3+ employs 288 such chips to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any previous Litecoin miner on the market.
A Compact Time-tested Design
World’s most powerful Litecoin miner, yet smaller than many portable boom-boxes
The Antminer L3+ follows a form factor similar to that of the hugely popular Antminer S9 and is nearly the same size.
Whether in a home or in a mining farm with several other L3+ miners, the Antminer L3+’s small footprint fits well in all locations.
Controlled by Texas Instruments’ 1GHz ARM®Cortex-A8 Microprocessor
L3+’s control board uses Texas Instruments’ AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 microprocessor
The Antminer L3+’s control board employs the fast AM335x 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 microprocessor and supports Gigabit Ethernet to ensure that mined blocks are submitted instantly.
Engineered to Remain Powerful yet Cool
A high-grade aluminum case, customized heat-sinks and two computer-controlled fans to keep it cool
The L3+ utilizes a combination of conduction and convection cooling to make the world’s most powerful Litecoin miner perform at its best while creating no more heat than the latest terahash Bitcoin miner.
Every chip of the L3+ is fitted with custom-made heat sinks that are made of a high-grade Aluminum alloy. The case of the L3+ is made of the same material. Two computer-controlled high speed fans on both ends of the “tube” ensure that the hot air is rapidly replaced by cooler air at the required pace.
Ease of use
Antminer’s user interface has been carefully designed keeping the needs of our users in mind
After you have accessed the Antminer’s user interface, all you need to do is to enter your wallet address and mining pool settings to start mining. The user interface also allows you to customize certain settings and to upgrade to new firmware releases from Bitmain.
- Hash Rate504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip TypeBM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
- Dimensions352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
- Operating temperature0°C – 40°C
- Network connectionEthernet
1. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are included in the retail price shown above.
2. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
3. Special Provision: Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained for this batch by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. Only Bitcoin methods are accepted for this batch.
5. For Bitcoin payments, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment “Valid” manually.
NOTE: The price of mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate, the network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on antminerstore.net’s website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from antminerstore.net. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the antminerstore.net warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty: a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from antminerstore.net first; b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges; c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips; d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with antminerstore.net’s instructions.
6. antminerstore.net will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX’s website.
8. antminerstore.net does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read antminerstore.net’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on antminerstore.net